Integracare provides long and short-term care for clients:
- Alzheimer's care
- Chronically ill
- End of Life/Palliative care
- Respite care
(In need of interim help)
- New baby care
- Private, hospital care
- And more...
Integracare provides qualified, experienced health care professionals. All personnel have
been thoroughly screened with reference and police clearances, annual medicals, bonding
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
Integracare services include:
- Nursing care at all levels.
- 24 Hour on-call coordination of care by a Registered Nurse.
- A full range of support services including Nutritional Counselling, Physio and Massage Therapy, and a variety of non-medical services from visiting hairdressers
to grocery shopping.
- Rental or sale of assistive devices.
- Light housekeeping.
- Essential shopping.
- Assistance with transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Readily accessible supervision to answer queries and discuss concerns, whether those of the patient, the family, or the caregiver.
- Regular, itemized billings.
- Caregivers receive regular, on-site supervision and upgrade their nursing skills,
including CPR and First Aid.